We are committed to fulfilling the Global English School philosophy: inspiring to live, learn and communicate with excellence! Our international program promotes independent and critical thinking in our students, encouraging them to take ownership of their learning experience. The unique education model at GES assures parents that their children will be provided with an English-based education without having to compromise the development of their Thai literacy or understanding of Thai history and culture.
- Our teachers are primarily recruited from the U.S. or Canada for consistent North American accent.
- Students are taught in and encouraged to speak in standard English in the classroom.
- 80% of the classes are taught in English: Math, Science, English Language Arts, PE, Art, and Music.
- 20% of the classes are taught in Thai: Social Studies, Language and History.
- Curriculum is based on U.S. educational materials and resources.
- Curriculum is accredited by the Thai Ministry of Education.