We are excited at how our library continues to grow. You are welcome to come and visit us!
The library hours are: Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact us by visiting the library
or by emailing: Kru Fah: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW BOOK OF THE MONTH!
“Dog Man: Fetch-22“
Petey the Cat is out of jail, and he has a brand-new lease on life. While Petey’s reevaluated what matters most, Li’l Petey is struggling to find the good in the world. Can Petey and Dog Man stop fighting like cats and dogs long enough to put their paws together and work as a team? They need each other now more than ever — Li’l Petey (and the world) is counting on them!
Dav Pilkey’s wildly popular Dog Man series appeals to readers of all ages and explores universally positive themes, including empathy, kindness, persistence, and the importance of doing good.
- Treat the books and material with care (do not tear, cut, draw, write or damage library property).
- Speak quietly so you don’t disturb students who are reading or studying.
- Be respectful and considerate of everyone in the library (by not making any loud noise and turning off/silencing your cellphone).
- No food or drinks allowed in the library.
- Use bookmarkers when browsing through the books.
# of Items
Teacher & Staff