We are excited at how our library continues to grow. You are welcome to come and visit us!
The library hours are: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact us by visiting the library
or by emailing: Kru Fah: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Book of The Month!
"TWO CAN KEEP A SECRET"
A perfect town is hiding secrets.
Two teenagers are dead. Two murders unsolved. And a killer who claims to be coming back.
Ellery's never been to Echo Ridge, but she's heard all about it.
- Treat the books and material with care (do not tear, cut, draw, write or damage library property).
- Speak quietly so you don't disturb students who are reading or studying.
- Be respectful and considerate of everyone in the library (by not making any loud noise and turning off/silencing your cellphone).
- No food or drinks allowed in the library.
- Use bookmarkers when browsing through the books.
# of Items
Teacher & Staff