We are excited at how our library continues to grow. You are welcome to come and visit us!
The library hours are: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact us by visiting the library
or by emailing: Kru Fah: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Book of The Month!
"Smile by Raina Telgemeier"
Raina just wants to be a normal sixth grader. But one night after Girl Scouts she trips and falls, severely injuring her two front teeth, and what follows is a long and frustrating journey with on-again, off-again braces, surgery, embarrassing headgear, and even a retainer with fake teeth attached. And on top of all that, there's still more to deal with: a major earthquake, boy confusion, and friends who turn out to be not so friendly.
This coming-of-age true story is sure to resonate with anyone who has ever been in middle school, and especially those who have ever had a bit of their own dental drama.
- Treat the books and material with care (Do not tear, cut, draw, write or damage library property)
- Speak quitely so you don't disturb student who are reading or studying.
- Be respectful and considerate of everyone in the library (By not making any loud noise and turning off/silencing your cellphone)
- No food or drinks allowed in the library.
- Use bookmarkers when browsing through the books.
# of Items
Teacher & Staff