We are excited at how our library continues to grow. You are welcome to come and visit us!
The library hours are: Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact us by visiting the library
or by emailing: Kru Fah: email@example.com
NEW BOOK OF THE MONTH!
“Guinness World Records 2020”
Find out what record was set on your birthday. Get a sense of how big some of the biggest record holders such as the tallest man, the largest space station and even the largest pizza really are in our Snapshots. Plus we take a detailed look at some of the world’s record-breaking robots.
- Treat the books and material with care (do not tear, cut, draw, write or damage library property).
- Speak quietly so you don’t disturb students who are reading or studying.
- Be respectful and considerate of everyone in the library (by not making any loud noise and turning off/silencing your cellphone).
- No food or drinks allowed in the library.
- Use bookmarkers when browsing through the books.
# of Items
Teacher & Staff